Airboat Belize Navigator of the Seas

I ask this on another posting but may have put in wrong forum:confused:. Anyone do the Airboat excursion in Belize? How was it. Also, How close is the Wet Lizard and Tourist Village to the tender dock? We need something to do after the excursion but wanted to be safe and relaxing. :cool:

We did this. Interesting to see the all the species of birds but you better be ready to look quick as guide on boat just yells it out. They do give you a picture guide to refer to. Saw only one alligator (that was enough for me!) Not a thrill ride as they just mostly glide along waterways. You wear headphones for ear protection. Enjoyable and glad to say I did it once and got the t-shirt to prove it;)

We did this. Interesting to see the all the species of birds but you better be ready to look quick as guide on boat just yells it out. They do give you a picture guide to refer to. Saw only one alligator (that was enough for me!) Not a thrill ride as they just mostly glide along waterways. You wear headphones for ear protection. Enjoyable and glad to say I did it once and got the t-shirt to prove it;)

If even the chance, would you do it again?