Full day Atlantis with lunch

bvhboat

We will be in Nassau from 8am till 1am in the fall. Carnivals excursion will cost me $651.96 for 2 adults & 2 children. Thats half the cost of another cruise & its only 5 hrs.. I wanted to take advantage of the late departure & do something myself a little cheaper. I was thinking about booking a room at the Comfort inn directly. That will cost me $490.50 + $24.00 for the water taxi if I figured it out right. Do the water taxis get you close to there? Has anyone ever done this? Thanks.

We will be in Nassau from 8am till 1am in the fall. Carnivals excursion will cost me $651.96 for 2 adults & 2 children. Thats half the cost of another cruise & its only 5 hrs.. I wanted to take advantage of the late departure & do something myself a little cheaper. I was thinking about booking a room at the Comfort inn directly. That will cost me $490.50 + $24.00 for the water taxi if I figured it out right. Do the water taxis get you close to there? Has anyone ever done this? Thanks.

Water taxi drops you about 2 blocks from Comfort Suites and marina Village.

They run from 9:30am - 6pm. (every 30 minutes or so) .

You can also take a cab for about the same $$$.

Many people rent a room at Comfort Suites for the day in order to get passes to Atlantis. Pools at Atlantis start opening at 9am, Waterpark at 10am.

Depending on your date, the waterpark and pools will close either at 5 or 6pm. (After daylight saving time changes, they close the waterpark at 4:30/ pools at 5pm, it gets dark early.).

Only in the height of summer do they stay open longer.

Edited by scubagirrl