Am I the only one that's over hearing about the bumper cars on the Quantum?

NCL marketing this year has been great on getting their 2 new ship out there.. Especially the Breakaway for NY..

Lidia

You cannot turn on a TV in New York City right now without seeing this great ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyQoalb3-fs

Tell me that doesn't make you want to book an NCL cruise! Meanwhile, radio silence from RC.

I agree, I'm worried they're playing it a little too safe. I accept the competitive nature of the industry but it almost comes across as complacency to it's user base.

That or come summer well be overloaded with information and ad campaigns!(which I'm skeptical about)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hi Liz

Nice talking to you again.. It has been awhile.. I have been doing Ok..

I have loved your posts..

I've been chatting with Mike on the Roll Call which I am on the 2 day Cruise to Nowhere in November...

It is unbelievable about what RCL doing this time around.... It is a big difference from when the Oasis and Allure came out..

There is no hype on the upcoming ship and not even any commercials on the new ship.. As you stated there is not even a deck plan for the Anthem.

They would get more people booking if they gave out more info..

NCL marketing this year has been great on getting their 2 new ship out there.. Especially the Breakaway for NY..

Well we shall see what happens in the coming weeks..

I see the RCL blog website is down today.. It states ""Oops looks like Royal Caribbean on vacation"' Maybe they are going to finally update the blog with information and let us know something about the Quantum soon..

Let's hope it is not about bumper cars...

Well keep posting..

Maybe one day we will see each other again on cruise.

All my best...

Lidia

Almost makes you wonder if there are delivery schedule problems or other issues which would impact the ship debut.

MARAPRINCE

You cannot turn on a TV in New York City right now without seeing this great ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyQoalb3-fs

Tell me that doesn't make you want to book an NCL cruise! Meanwhile, radio silence from RC.

Definitely makes you want to book an NCL cruise.

Great selling & marketing on there part both for the Breakaway and Getaway ships. Great commercials with great music...

Plenty of celebrities to hype for their ships and the godmothers Radio City Rockettes and Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders.

""Cruise like a Norwegian""

Wonder when we can see and here more of "Cruise like a Royal"...

There's going to be bumper cars on the Quantum, we get it. I'm a little concerned that this is the BIG selling point of the new ship and that's all Royal Caribbean seems to want to talk about.

I think it's time to move on to some other new information.

Just my $.02. :p

I agree enough with the bumper cars which i have no interest in.

Definitely makes you want to book an NCL cruise.

Great selling & marketing on there part both for the Breakaway and Getaway ships. Great commercials with great music...

Plenty of celebrities to hype for their ships and the godmothers Radio City Rockettes and Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders.

""Cruise like a Norwegian""

Wonder when we can see and here more of "Cruise like a Royal"...

The only RCCL commericals running make no mention of Quantum.

At this stage of the game, they cannot still be worried that the competition will try to steal their design! NCL has chosen a different path for their new ships and their marketing campaign is a good one covering all types of media. This is one area where RCCL has fallen behind since the Quantum will not be a copy of their earlier new ships but a more traditional ship as far as the back of the ship.

MARAPRINCE