Passport and Xpress Pass

malibudez

As long as your first and last name match, it's not an issue. I filled in my middle name on the check-in form but it isn't on the Xpress pass. If it was necessary, Celebrity would put it on there (I hope:rolleyes:.)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Forums mobile app

This is from the Celebrity website.........

"Also, it is important that the name on the reservation be exactly as it is stated on the passport or other official citizenship document. If a name has changed since the document was issued (ie.marriage/divorce), it is required that the document be updated with the new name, or provide official supporting document(s) of the name change. Otherwise, it may result in delay or possible denial of boarding."

Makes me wonder....Hmmmmm

Is it a big deal if my passport has my middle name on it and my Xpress pass does not? I saw a few times where it had to be an exact match. Sailing on Summit in March.

Love this board, and thanks all for your assistance...

No. My passport also has my middle name and I have NEVER put it in for an airline ticket or cruise reservation and NO ONE has ever stopped me. They look at the first/last name and the expiration date. If the first two match the ticket and the last one is valid for at least 6 months they check you off.

The only one who EVER used my middle name consistently was my parents and if they did it was NOT for doing something good. :D That was my clue that I should voluntarily retreat to my room and pray.

I just looked at the last three sets of Celebrity cruise xpress pass and edoc documents, which go back to early 2012, and none have my middle name even through it is on my passport. My middle initial has been on recent airline tickets but not my full middle name.

My married daughter is traveling with me. Her passport is still in her maiden name. We had planned to just take her Birth Certificate along with her passport. I asked Celebrity to place her maiden name on her reservation, as well as her married name. The Celebrity rep instead said she would change the last name back to my daughters maiden name so that we would not have any problems boarding with a passport. We still plan to travel with all docs. :rolleyes: