Cabin pictures

Taylor523

I use Cruisedeckplans. BUT it's a membership website so you do need to pay a fee. I paid a one time lifetime membership which, for someone like me who is constantly cross-comparing categories, ships, and cruise lines, it's been money VERY well spent and it has helped me find "secret gems" that may be larger, better laid out or not as obstructed as the cruise line website says.

And it can save you A LOT of money. For example, the balcony stateroom that I selected for our upcoming Princess cruise is flagged as obstructed on the Princess website, but Cruisedeckplans does not and has the photos to prove that its a 100% unobstructed balcony. It's not the first time that we've saved money this way.

The database is HUGE. Thousands and thousands of pictures. The best part is that you can find pictures of "one of a kind" cabins that are impossible to find somewhere else. It also has a cross-fleet feature that allows you to check for the same cabin on a sister ship. It also has another feature that allows you to stack deck plans. That way you can see what's exactly above and below your cabin.

One cool thing is that you can submit your own photos and they will pay you 25 cents a photo, which will definitely help cover the cost of membership.

If you do a lot of research, this membership site may be worth it, but if you only want to poke once or twice, then it may not be such a good choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Tapi