Majesty - All Inclusive??

We have booked onto the Majesty and have booked all inclusive. However we enjoy a nice steak and lovely food and think we will probably have to pay for a couple of meals at the Bistro.

Has anyone eaten and the paid restaurants and if so what was it like and are the prices reasonable

Or is it better to eat in the Four Season with waiter service?.

Many thanks in advance.

We have booked onto the Majesty and have booked all inclusive. However we enjoy a nice steak and lovely food and think we will probably have to pay for a couple of meals at the Bistro.

Has anyone eaten and the paid restaurants and if so what was it like and are the prices reasonable

Many thanks in advance.

It's up to yourselves but we did on the dream 2 years ago and we thought the meals in the Orion was just as good ,we are going on majesty in May this year so depending on dates booked might see you we will be there on 2nd may

I've been on Majesty 4 times and eater in the Bistro only once. It was a lovely meal and the service was excellent but you need to be very hungry to get through to the desert. On our last cruise we decided that the food in 4 Seasons was so good that we didn't bother with the Bistro. For a special occasion it is worth it.

Many thanks in advance.

The food in the Bistro is very nice but like Jackie says a very lot to get through they didn't seem keen to serve the a/I wine they wanted us to buy a better one think in June it was £19 each it is worth trying but wouldn't bother again the food in the Four Seasons is just as nice .:)

We had a week on the Majesty last summer, we ate in the Bistro twice as it was so good .

We had more or less the same both times, Mushroom soup in a home made bread bowl , fab! Can't remember what we had for next course but then for main course had steak . They had t bone steak on the menu or surf and turf, first time my husband had the t bone and I asked for just the steak from the surf and turf, it wasn't called fillet, may have been entrecôte but can't remember but it was a fillet and was fantastic , the second visit my husband had the same as me !

First visit we couldn't manage a sweet but second visit we had the crepes with hot cherrys, very nice too.

Every other night we went to Four Seasons and it was very good especially formal night, we went in there for breakfasts too as was much nicer than the self service, you still choose your own hot breakfast but waiters bring teas,coffees toast etc and was lovely.

We really liked the ship, everything excellent. We were all inclusive and was fine, house wines very good and during every meal we were topped up several times and never even had to ask. In the Bistro they were more than happy to serve us the house wine and just like in the MDR kept us well supplied.

Hope you enjoy it all as much as we did!

Have some photos of the bistro meals but not sure how to add them on here unless someone can explain.

Edited by Dreamgirl1957

Hi Dreamgirl,

This is how I put a picture on :)

1) Google - tinypic (you don't need to join anything)

2) Browse - choose a picture from your photos - double click on photo.

3) Resize - you can choose website/email OR message board according to what size you want

4) Upload- (this may take a few seconds and sometimes you have to copy something to prove you are human being!!)

5) Share this image - 2nd one down (for Forums and message board) - Left click, right click and copy.

6) Go to your message on CC and click paste. All done (It's a good idea to preview the post before you submit it, to make sure you have done it right ;)

Good luck :)

Oh Go On Book the Bistro :D

it's worth it, just £19 last summer and you are spoilt rotten.

we booked a table for 8.00pm and got out at about 10.30, full to the brim.

We were on AI and the drinks were coming as fast as we needed them as well, no hassle with that.