Carnival pride interior cabin with french door opinions

pearle1

I was just told the doors no longer open. Does anyone know if this is true? Thanks:)

Not sure where you are getting your information from, but they DO open. They open inwards, not out (like the balcony door). See the picture from hawaiissunshine1 below...the right hand door is open in her photographs.

Looking forward to enjoying 4140 on the Miracle in April. Love the 4K's.

Here is a photo of the 4K from inside the room. We used the bed to keep the door open (Great Idea bunnyfoofoo!!) The beds are really light and easy to move. Perfect for relaxing/napping in the afternoon with the door open :)

1476216_10101745340929650_738514209_n.jpg

And here is a photo looking up from deck 3 at the 4K

1470270_10101745341219070_1767544728_n.jpg

We also did a mother/daughter cruise. We had the two twin beds and the pullman.

Edited by K&P Luv2Cruise

IMHO, 4K is the best value. I personally do not think that a balcony is worth the extra $$ especially since this is her first cruise. Think of all of the other ways that you & she will figure out how to spend that money. My 5 year old would spend it on virgin daquiris!

We just booked 4110 on the Miracle for this October. Hoping it won't be too much of a shell shock as we're in a suite the week before on the Imagination.

I was super excited to see the 4k, that was one of the only ways I talked the fiance into booking another cruise! "C'mon honey, it's such a good deal, an opening door with light and air for an interior price!"