NCL hotels

Ksack

I have - once! My very first cruise...and then I learned that it's much less expensive to book on my own! Costly lesson! 💰 💵

With just 10 minutes online research, you will come to the same answer.

And, when you book it, YOU are in charge.

Okay since we've never been to Miami what area would you research that would be close to the pier, but still have access to the beach?

Let me clarify.

NCL or any other cruiseline will use hotels where they can get a good deal (and able to make some sort of profit, small or large). That hotel will vary from month to month, maybe even week to week. And, not all cruisers will be at the same hotel. I am assuming that NCL quoted a price. By going to any large search engine, one could get a good idea of prices for hotels in the Miami area. From there you can select from 1 star to 5 star, city to beach to airport locations.

At that point, you have a good idea of pricing, which also can vary from day to day depending on events in town.

Okay since we've never been to Miami what area would you research that would be close to the pier, but still have access to the beach?

Do a search over on the Florida departure boards and if you can't find an complete answer to your question. Ask this there, someone there can probably help you find exactly what you are looking for and in the price range and amenities you would like.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

NCL has set hotels that are offered under Hotel Packages on their website. Realize the price stated is "from...". We used the NCL hotel when cruising out of New Orleans a couple years ago as the price was close to what we could find ourselves and included transport to the port.

We have booked a cruise out of Barcelona next fall. The only way to get an accurate price is by talking with NCL direct. the website showed the three hotels offered at "from $139" per night. The actual price quoted for our dates was $290 per night. In this case I checked out various websites like booking.com and priceline and even different hotel sites. Ended up booking thru booking.com at about $100 per night, the difference will easily take care of a taxi fare to the port.

Like everything else, each event is different and the best thing is to check all your options.