Blue Hole / Scotchies / White River - How long do they take??

1kycat

My group intends to visit Blue Hole, then lunch at Scotchies, then tubing at White River. And I have lots of questions....

How long does it take to get to Blue Hole from the Ocho Rios port?

How much time did you spend at Blue Hole? (I know it will vary- but I don't think I've ever read anyone telling how long they spent there)

Does the sequence of our tour make sense? Or does it take us out of the way? Is there a better way?

Thanks

My group intends to visit Blue Hole, then lunch at Scotchies, then tubing at White River. And I have lots of questions....

How long does it take to get to Blue Hole from the Ocho Rios port?

How much time did you spend at Blue Hole? (I know it will vary- but I don't think I've ever read anyone telling how long they spent there)

Does the sequence of our tour make sense? Or does it take us out of the way? Is there a better way?

Thanks

We used this company:

www.libertytoursjamaica.com

email them and they will be able to answer all your questions. They

are a wonderful company and your driver will stay with you the whole time, and will customize your tour for the day to fit your needs.

You will be very close to the Blue Hole being docked in Ocho Rios.

We spent about 2 1/2 hours there, but you can spend as long as you want there since your ship is docked in Ocho Rios. Our time was limited at the Blue Hole since we had an hour drive back since our ship was docked in Falmouth on Allure. Scotchies is to DIE for! The jerk chicken is fabulous along with the $2 Red Stripes. The River Tubing was very close as well. A few in our group went there. I would do an organized tour with Liberty Tours again, just for peace of mind. Our driver was very aware of our time in port and got us safely back to Famouth on time.