Anyone have current internet rates for Oasis?

Sailing in April and trying to find the current internet rates for Oasis. I believe Oasis now has the unlimited package, but do they still offer per minute packages, such as 100 minutes for $55? DH only needs to download emails 3-4 times during our 7 day cruise. Don't want to have to pay $100+ for unlimited if we can get a smaller per minute package. Any help would be great :)

Sailing in April and trying to find the current internet rates for Oasis. I believe Oasis now has the unlimited package, but do they still offer per minute packages, such as 100 minutes for $55? DH only needs to download emails 3-4 times during our 7 day cruise. Don't want to have to pay $100+ for unlimited if we can get a smaller per minute package. Any help would be great :)

Hi,

If all ships have the same rate. While we were on the Grandeur in Nov. it was 75 cents per minute & you could print out anything without an additional cost.

I'm sure that someone will answer about the Oasis.

Enjoy your cruise.

Joyce & Of Course Harvey

All ships currently charging 85 cents per minute. The price is getting out of hand for it's super slow speed.

It was just 55 cents per minute 3 years ago.

bought 36 min for $25....66¢\min. the more min you buy the less expensive, but, VERY slow. Interesting though, on Serenade coming down the MS River for late arrival in NOLA. They opened up internet and it is amazing how much faster it is now that we aren't paying for it! RCCL is ripping you off for sure with slow connection...raping you with the price AND slowing down connection to use more minutes!

DH might have to do some research once we are on board Oasis to find out the best/cheapest way to get his emails. He plans on downloading emails then get off line to read and replay to emails. Then he will get back online to send emails. I hope he only has to do this every other day instead do daily.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

At Christmas we were on the Jewel and they had internet specials

for 2 hrs in the morning and 2 hrs in the afternoon at 44 cents per minute.

We even got that rate on our D+ internet minute package.

Check when you get on board to see if they have that.

Cheers,