Beachers Restaurant?

scsagh

Has anyone been to Beachers Restaraunt on West Bay Beach? What is their monkey la la? I've read about their evening specials, but wondered what lunch is like.

Also, where it is located at on the beach? Some in our group just want to lay on the beach and some want to snorkel. Wondered if it's near the good snorkeling spots?

Edited by scsagh

From what I understand Beachers has the best food on the West Bay day or night. :)

The Monkey La La is an adult beverage, think mud slide with alcohol.

The best snorkeling West Bay has to offer is between Infinity and "the wall". Part of this is due to the reef being so close to the shore and partly due to the no boat rule in that area.

Beachers is located almost at the other end of West Bay, now then walking from one end to the other may take 20 mins, so close would be your call.

Enjoy your visit.

Thanks for the info Guest 2000. That's exactly what I was looking for. Since we are the only ship in port the day that we are in Roatan,

I think we'll just wait and see what we feel like that day. Probably look for something closer to the snorkeling end of West Bay.

I heard Celeste's mentioned. I think it is closer to the snorkeling. Do you know anything about their food?

Thanks for the info Guest 2000. That's exactly what I was looking for. Since we are the only ship in port the day that we are in Roatan,

I think we'll just wait and see what we feel like that day. Probably look for something closer to the snorkeling end of West Bay.

I heard Celeste's mentioned. I think it is closer to the snorkeling. Do you know anything about their food?

Celeste's is part of West Bay Lodge, it is across the main road from West bay Beach, easy enough to get to. Perhaps having a look at the Trip Advisor reviews will help you sort that. Many people believe their Baleadas to be the cat's meow.

Personally, I don't find any of the food on the island worth writing home about, course I don't go down for the food. :0)