Question re: classic beverage package from TA

roohound

I know there are a bunch of threads about the beverage package but I didn't see an answer that fits me.

When I booked my upcoming cruise with my TA two of the perks we received was that our gratuities would be paid for and the Classic beverage package.

I have nothing besides an e-mail from my TA saying we received these benefits. Do I have to present anything to Celebrity once we board?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the info, Maggie. When you say "invoice" are you referring to the Guest Ticket Booklet that is on the Celebrity site or something else?

I also find it interesting that when I talked to my TA about the gratuities, she said they wouldn't be pre-paid, but rather we would be receiving an OBC for the full amount. I am looking at the Guest Ticket Booklet and it shows our gratuities have been prepaid

It was the celebrity booking confirmation we were sent right after booking. I noticed we didn't have anything noting these perks. There was also nothing on our reservation online noting these perks. That's why I asked the ta for an updated booking confirmation just incase we had issues while checking in.

Ah, gotcha! It does say that on our invoice from the TA. I just wasn't sure how the info got to Celebrity. I thought I saw people say when they had the package as soon as they boarded it was already activated on their card.

I never use a TA but these perks made me change my mind. I'm sure everything will be fine but I'm just a classic worrywort.

Ah, gotcha! It does say that on our invoice from the TA. I just wasn't sure how the info got to Celebrity. I thought I saw people say when they had the package as soon as they boarded it was already activated on their card.

I never use a TA but these perks made me change my mind. I'm sure everything will be fine but I'm just a classic worrywort.

It's on your invoice because it is a perk from Celebrity, not your TA.

Ah, it all makes sense now. Looking at my invoice it does break down which amenity is from Celebrity (the drink package) and which comes from the TA (the pre-paid gratuities)

So I imagine everything should be fine upon boarding and if there is an issue I'll have my invoice and talk to the X folks once onboard.

Thank you all so much!