Just Back from Oasis Cruise to Eastern Caribbean

edisit

A few things about the cruise I wanted to share:

- The shows are great and best of all free. Be sure to book online before you go

- The food in the MDR is for the most part very good and our wait staff was excellent even on MTD. We loved our wait staff so each

night we asked for their table. Don't miss the beef tenderloin on formal night one and lobster on formal night two

- The secret hideaways aft on deck 5 and floors above were our favorite places to get away

- The buffet in the Windjammer was good for breakfast just be sure to washy washy before and after :)

- Johnny Rockets for breakfast was also great and not very crowded

- Visited the Cafe Promenade several times a day for those sweet treats and now I will have to work them off

- When booking your own excursions St Thomas and St Marrteen are an hour ahead during daylight savings time.

- The cruise director is fun and crazy

Thanks for the info. Tell me more about the secret hideaways. How do you get to them?

Also on the time. If I have an excursion scheduled in St. Maarten for a 9:30 pick up (local time) that would be 8:30 ship time?

I will be on the Oasis 3 weeks from today! Cannot wait!!!!!

- The shows are great and best of all free. Be sure to book online before you go

- The food in the MDR is for the most part very good and our wait staff was excellent even on MTD. We loved our wait staff so each

night we asked for their table. Don't miss the beef tenderloin on formal night one and lobster on formal night two

- The secret hideaways aft on deck 5 and floors above were our favorite places to get away

- The buffet in the Windjammer was good for breakfast just be sure to washy washy before and after :)

- Visited the Cafe Promenade several times a day for those sweet treats and now I will have to work them off

- When booking your own excursions St Thomas and St Marrteen are an hour ahead during daylight savings time.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the review, yes as one mentioned can you tell us your cabin? Also, Do you remember what day and time "Love and Marriage game was"? Also is Quest on day 6? What about Ice Show, can't remember if you have to get tickets for that or not? If so, what days are the ice show?

Thanks for the quick review. What room were you in? Did you book your MTD times in advance or on the ship?

We were in room 11536. Our stateroom attendant was Justin and was great. Always book MTD before you go because space is limited. Also several shows start at 7:30 so plan your meal times accordingly.

Edited by edisit

Thanks for the info. Tell me more about the secret hideaways. How do you get to them?

Also on the time. If I have an excursion scheduled in St. Maarten for a 9:30 pick up (local time) that would be 8:30 ship time?

I will be on the Oasis 3 weeks from today! Cannot wait!!!!!

On deck 5 at the back of the ship next to the running track there are chairs overlooking the ship wake. The power of those azipods is something to see.

On deck 11 starboard side walk to the back of the ship and open the deck door. Other floors also have the same decks.

On the port side of deck 14 walk all the way forward and you can stand on the forward deck for great views.

During daylight savings time St Maarten will be one hour ahead of ship time.

If you have the cruise compass can you please post. Also do you know what the internet rates are? We leave in 76 days :p

Sorry we didn't keep the Cruise Compass. Internet is very expensive. One day they offered 30 minutes for $10.

Thanks for the review, yes as one mentioned can you tell us your cabin? Also, Do you remember what day and time "Love and Marriage game was"? Also is Quest on day 6? What about Ice Show, can't remember if you have to get tickets for that or not? If so, what days are the ice show?

Sorry don't remember what day the Love and Marriage show was on. The ice skating show does require reservations and is a small venue. Show up early for all the shows because 10 minutes before the show it is opened up for anyone. All show times are listed when you schedule your calendar. Might have to pay in full to get access to the calendar.

I recently sailed Oasis 2 weeks ago. The Love&Marriage show was on Day 3 at 1030pm. 1130pm on Day 4 was Quest.

I recently sailed Oasis 2 weeks ago. The Love&Marriage show was on Day 3 at 1030pm. 1130pm on Day 4 was Quest.

Thanks did you do Eastern or Western? Didn't know if that mattered as far as the dates for the shows.

Thanks did you do Eastern or Western? Didn't know if that mattered as far as the dates for the shows.

Alisabeth's times and days were correct for the Eastern itinerary last week. If the cruise director were to be changed before your cruise, the schedule very possibly would change, too.

Gina

You summed up our Oasis cruises in a nutshell. Glad you enjoyed it.