Waterproof Iphone Case

Thanks! Def will keep this one on top of the list. They have a waterproof case for less than $10 on groupon right now but I can't find any reviews on it. Life proof seems to be the best one right now.

Where you satisfied with the picture quality? My DH wants us to buy a waterproof digital camera. But we don't really do aquatic activities so I'm hesitant in buying on if my iPhone can do the same thing or at least is good enough.

The case is about $80. However, the pictures are ok. But not great underwater. I'm planning on buying a lower end waterproof digital camera, even though I have the lifeproof case. It's been great so far, but I still have this huge fear if one time it not working and having to spend another $200 and an upgrade. I figure the under 200 digital camera will be less stressful for me and take better pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

I just purchased a LifeProof case for my iPhone 5S. I ALWAYS used an OtterBox before so I definitely need extra protection. The fact that it's waterproof to 6 1/2 feet is a bonus!

It's $80, but for my peace of mind…definitely worth it. :)