Pride 8235- noise?

geesherry

Search seems to be down for me, or I'd ask in an older thread.

Considering booking 8235 on the Pride. It's the only premium balcony available on the date I want.

Is there a lot of noise from above?

The other concern that I have is the deck, I've always been much lower on the ship. While I haven't had seasickness issues my last couple of cruises, I have in the past.

Can I get some input from the collective brain of the Carnival forum, please?

Our last cruise on the Pride we stayed in 8173. That was the first time that I had been that high on the ship too. I didn't have any issues with sea sickness. Like you I had been worried. A far as noise I have heard that even though you are close to the elevators you shouldn't be hearing the noise from them. We are booked right beside the elevators on the Legend in a couple weeks.

Search seems to be down for me, or I'd ask in an older thread.

Considering booking 8235 on the Pride. It's the only premium balcony available on the date I want.

Is there a lot of noise from above?

The other concern that I have is the deck, I've always been much lower on the ship. While I haven't had seasickness issues my last couple of cruises, I have in the past.

Can I get some input from the collective brain of the Carnival forum, please?

now it's been about five years, but i was supposed to be booked in that room and on the advice of my travel agent when the price of the OS was only about 150$ more than what we had paid she said to move to that bc there was noise in 8235 from above. but that might have been her way of getting me to move into the cabin that she knew i wanted, but when i booked was about 750$ more than what i wanted to pay. honestly, i think so long as you're not by the anchor the noise isn't that bad during sleeping hours.