Picture review of Silhouette sailing Sept 2013

Ssislandgirl

Hi everybody,

I just finished my lengthy review of our 3 week European vacation which included a 3 day stay in Rome before our cruise started. We spent 12 days on board the Silhouette visiting Naples, Malta, Kusadasi, Athens, Rhodes, Santorini, Mykonos, Crete and Venice. After disembarking in Venice, we rented a car and spent 2 more days exploring Tuscany and Umbria before flying back to the US from Rome.

We had a wonderful time.

I documented everything in our travel blog

http://pandbtraveladventures.blogspot.com

I took lots of pictures. The tabs on the left side of the blog indicate the dates we visited the ports. Click the tab and the page will open.

Hope it is useful

Petra

Hi everybody,

I just finished my lengthy review of our 3 week European vacation which included a 3 day stay in Rome before our cruise started. We spent 12 days on board the Silhouette visiting Naples, Malta, Kusadasi, Athens, Rhodes, Santorini, Mykonos, Crete and Venice. After disembarking in Venice, we rented a car and spent 2 more days exploring Tuscany and Umbria before flying back to the US from Rome.

We had a wonderful time.

I took lots of pictures. The tabs on the left side of the blog indicate the dates we visited the ports. Click the tab and the page will open.

Hope it is useful

Petra

Excellent review and beautiful pictures!! Thanks for sharing your cruise with us!!:):)

Hi everybody,

We had a wonderful time.

Hope it is useful

Petra

Petra

Thank you for the review and pictures. Lots of great tips.

What model Garmin Nuvi do you have and how did you download it? I am electronically challenged.

Wilma

What model Garmin Nuvi do you have and how did you download it? I am electronically challenged.

Wilma

Hi Wilma,

We have the Garmin Nuvi 30. We purchased a micro SD card directly from Garmin with the maps preloaded. All you have to do is put the card in the empty card slot. This model Garmin does not have enough built in memory to handle additional maps. You don't have to be electronically savvy, trust me, I am not either.

Regards

Petra