Miami post cruise excursion question

Busymomof4

We are sailing the Imagination in October. Thought we would take a Carnival post cruise excursion "Everglades Tour with airport transfer". A while back I thought I saw this with transfers to either Miami or FLL. Now it only shows Miami. We are flying out of FLL. Anyone know if you can do this tour and get transfers to FLL airport?

My wife and I are thinking about taking the Everglades excursion but are a bit worried. Had some friends take a similair tour last month and complained that even with bug spray, they continued to be eaten alive. Might not be the most pleasant expereince. What does everyone think?

Michael

My wife and I are thinking about taking the Everglades excursion but are a bit worried. Had some friends take a similair tour last month and complained that even with bug spray, they continued to be eaten alive. Might not be the most pleasant expereince. What does everyone think?

Michael

Maybe it depends on the time of year? We will have our 4 kids with us and thought this would be fun but lots of bugs doesn't sound fun.

Archived