Are May/oasis entertainment open?

hollon

Ive been on the Oasis and the Allure and normally, from my past two cruises with them, they open anywhere from 85-87 days.. That seemed to be the magic number. So hang in there we will be ready to book soon.. I am at 95 days now for my oasis cruise and its till not open i except early next week

Ive been on the Oasis and the Allure and normally, from my past two cruises with them, they open anywhere from 85-87 days.. That seemed to be the magic number. So hang in there we will be ready to book soon.. I am at 95 days now for my oasis cruise and its till not open i except early next week

Yes....so have I, but it was a while ago. It was 3 months out?? Wow. Now that I think about it, I may be confusing Carnival or NCL with RCCL.:D:D:D

We are 76 days out from our Allure cruise in April and they are not open yet. The shows times are up but reservations still not available.

We're 90 days out for our Allure cruise and the reservations haven't opened yet. I'm chomping at the bit since we have a 700 person private group onboard and they hijacked the first evenings showing of OceanAria. It shouldn't be long though since we are approaching final payment

Edited by wmp.dll

It's not the same for every cruise...heres the deal:

They schedule the entertainment in "blocks" of cruises, for example lets say March 1- May 30th. The Showtimes at a Glance PDF will include Eastern and Western itineraries to cover that approximately 3 month period. If your cruise is at the beginning of that period (say March 1, you might be waiting until just a month + or so before your cruise for shows to be available to book. But if your cruise is at the end of that 3 month period, you might find shows are open as early as 70-90 days ahead. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any real rhyme or reason to it outside of that. They have to plan the shows and book the outside entertainers before they can offer them to YOU! When they plan them and where your cruise falls on that schedule will dictate how soon you can "book" them.

Don't worry Hollon- even if you book a day or two- even weeks after they officially "open" you will likely have your first choice of everything (except possibly the comedy show) Lots of people don't know to book that far ahead and wait till they get an email from Royal which is usually weeks after they "open" or people even wait till they board, so booking a group is no problem...I've done it many times. Once my cousin had her cruise res cancelled because of a credit card snafu (agent thought the 1st 4 digits were the last 4:rolleyes:) and we had to rebook all her shows a month later, still no problem except Comedy! ;)

I checked today for our Allure of the Seas May booking, 103 days out, and Entertainment was open. I don't know when they opened as I hadn't checked since last week, but I went ahead and booked all the shows...

3 hours later when I tried to make any changes, I noticed that a few shows (Oceanaria and Comedy) were sold out. My Time Dining, however, is not opened yet for us... so I guess we'll keep checking! :)

I may not have checked my roll call last night but was killing time on this website and thanks to Mark realized that May 17th was open. Stayed up late booking all my entertainment last night. One thing less to worry about and on my way to relaxation!:p