Pat & Diane's Brewery Tour

Mjsturg1

I was wondering if anyone has used them for this tour. I booked them for my June cruise because my son who will be 18 is allowed to go to brewery and drink but Carnival won't let me book because he isn't 21.

Any info is appreciated !!

Yeah they have it marked as 21 and older I am assuming because that's the drinking age on the ship but it is cheaper thru Pat and Diane I booked all 3 of us for $120 plus I think the ship excursion is not in a limo probably a bus lol

• 1 month later...

For anyone who is interested, my group went on this tour last week and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it!! Who doesn't love being driven around in a limousine?? Our guides were great! And for the price, you just can't beat it. Hopefully Ash will be your guide in the brewery. He was a kick!!!

Kirsten

Great to hear,I can't wait hoping the stop at the perfume thingy is short cuz I'm all about the beer lol

It is short and I wish we would have skipped it. It was really awkward and none of us bought anything. We would have preferred more shopping time. They bring you to a shopping area for around 30 minutes.

Kirsten

It is short and I wish we would have skipped it. It was really awkward and none of us bought anything. We would have preferred more shopping time. They bring you to a shopping area for around 30 minutes.

Kirsten

Yeah I know I won't be buying anything either..I'm picky about my perfume lol

The shopping area sounds fun though....How was the beer?

Yeah I know I won't be buying anything either..I'm picky about my perfume lol

The shopping area sounds fun though....How was the beer?

The guys loved it. Some of us girls aren't the biggest beer fans. There was a chocolate one that was so nasty!! I believe we sampled 5 different kinds and then the rest of the time was for drinking. We had two 18 year olds, it was their favorite excursion!! Lol

Kirsten

I live in Freeport and the Brewery is a nice stop for tourist and you can even buy bottles of liquor to take home. Pat and Diane are great they work with lots of different vendors so you can always ask if there is anything else interesting on the island at the time. The perfume factory is a quick tour and they allow you to make your own fragrance and the straw market is small but okay always bargain if you are going to get anything. The beer is unlimited so drink up.

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to say that this was a great tour and it was just the 3 of us in the limo with the tour guide and the driver of course..the group that booked thru Carnival was on a bus and were jealous of us riding in the limo lol

We had a great time in the brewery even got to pour some beer !! My son had a blast !!