need advice about excursion packages

sho

I am rather confused about the various type of excursion packages available:

-a la carte excursions

-choice and exclusive excursions

-unlimited passport package

-world collection package

Does the "unlimited passport package" allow you to book any of the a la carte excursions on a daily basis? Is there a discount for selecting a "choice and exclusive" excursion?

How does "world collection package" work?

When is payment due and what is the cancellation deadline?

It's really not complicated at all, à la carte, for example, means just what it means in a restaurant, buying the items individually from a menu.

Both of the Package Plans are ways of bundling the Excursions together, giving the passenger a certain level of discount, based on the number of Excursions which they buy. There is no restriction on which excursions one chooses, or when to choose them; except that the passenger may wish to book early to ensure availability.

Payment is due at the time when said Excursion(s) are reserved, and although I suppose that you could book Excursions on a daily basis (I assume that you mean once you are on the ship), I would not recommend doing that because in the case of both Packages, the passenger must commit to buying a minimum number of Excursions in order to qualify for the discounted rate.

The Deadline for cancelling a typical Excursion is 24 hours prior, however, purchasing an Excursion as part of a "bundle" will almost certainly affect that policy, particularly if that Cancellation should cause the number of Tours taken to fall below the minimum required to obtain the discounted price.

Don't know where you are going, but O's excursions are so overpriced that even with the discounts one is gouged. By using the CC roll calls, one can typically get into small group excursions for less than half of O's posted large group excursions cost. At some ports, one can likewise find great tours for far less than O's right at the docks.