I Now Own 100 CCL stocks-Question Pls

JustCruiseMe

copy of the account statement showing your name, date of statement, and the 100 (or more) shares of Carnival stock. Black out everything else.

This is the fax paper I include with it and fax both sheets.

Date: [current date]

To: Carnival Cruise Lines / Guest Services Admin Supervisor

Fax: 305-406-6102

Subject: Onboard Credit for Carnival Shareholders

Per the instructions received in the email regarding obtaining onboard credit for Carnival stock shareholders, I am enclosing the following information for the cruise that my wife and I are taking in [month, year]. I am also attaching the monthly account statement for the stock account with the 100 shares of Carnival Stock identified.

Reservation Name: [your name]

Reservation Number: [6-character reservation #]

Ship: Carnival [name]

Sailing Date: [sail date]

Please contact me if there is anything else that is needed for this credit.

Respectfully,

How much OBC do you get?

Are there details about this somewhere?

For Carnival's North American Brands:

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 14 days or longer = $250

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 7 to 13 days = $100

Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings of 6 days or less = $50

You can review the entire benefit sheet by going to:

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Click on the link in the middle of the page that says:

Click here to view our Shareholder Benefit.

copy of the account statement showing your name, date of statement, and the 100 (or more) shares of Carnival stock. Black out everything else.

This is the fax paper I include with it and fax both sheets.

Date: [current date]

To: Carnival Cruise Lines / Guest Services Admin Supervisor

Fax: 305-406-6102

Subject: Onboard Credit for Carnival Shareholders

Per the instructions received in the email regarding obtaining onboard credit for Carnival stock shareholders, I am enclosing the following information for the cruise that my wife and I are taking in [month, year]. I am also attaching the monthly account statement for the stock account with the 100 shares of Carnival Stock identified.

Reservation Name: [your name]

Reservation Number: [6-character reservation #]

Ship: Carnival [name]

Sailing Date: [sail date]

Please contact me if there is anything else that is needed for this credit.

Respectfully,

We send our info via email (guestadmin@carnival.com). We get a auto response within 24 hours and OBC within 1 week.

OP, you need to send in the OBC request more than 2 weeks before your cruise date so make sure you do it right away. It will usually post within 2 days after you send it in. If you send in the request close to a weekend then it will take a few more days.

:cool:

You can scan your statement into your computer as a pdf and email it as an attachment. Remember to block out your acct # and other transactions. Carnival only needs your name and the Carnival info. We do this whenever we cruise and never have a problem. Such a nice perk that you can use as often as you cruise. Happy Sails.

What do you send them in email? A screen shot of your account?

I make a PDF of relevant pages of my most recent account statement (I only get quarterly statements) with my account number blacked out. The pages I send just show my name and the ownership of Carnival stock.

Here is the e-mail I send to guestadmin@carnival.com

Dear Guest Admin,

Please accept this e-mail as a request for shareholder benefits applicable to a (number) night cruise.

My name is ****** ****, and I am booked to sail on the Carnival (Ship Name) out of (Port Name) on (Date), Booking Number ******.

I have attached a PDF file (filename.pdf) of the relevant pages of my stock account statement as proof of ownership of 100 shares of Carnival Corporation Stock (ticker CCL).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

I usually receive a response that the e-mail request has been received immediately, and it has been between 8 hours and 5 days that I receive a confirmation e-mail that the OBC has been applied.

OK I sent it, fingers crossed. I couldn't do a PDF bc I have new laptop without all the apps on it but instead did .jpg which should still be OK I would think. Thanks for everyone's help. Looks like I bought at a pretty good time 100 shares are up about 100.00 today from yesterday.

Did all of you notice that on the shareholder benefit letter it says cruises must be booked by Feb 28, 2014? Do you think they are going to do away with this benefit? Any opinions?

They extended it every year.

OK I sent it, fingers crossed. I couldn't do a PDF bc I have new laptop without all the apps on it but instead did .jpg which should still be OK I would think. Thanks for everyone's help. Looks like I bought at a pretty good time 100 shares are up about 100.00 today from yesterday.

I send it as a .jpg and have never had any problems.