I Now Own 100 CCL stocks-Question Pls

JustCruiseMe

Can you only do this once per 100 shares?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can do that as many times as you want. So with current $40 per share price, you will get your money back after 40 7-day cruises.:D

I sent my info to Carnival on Friday and am anxiously looking for it to show up, but I'm not exactly sure where to find it on my account. Where would it be posted? Thanks!

I do not have a Carnival cruise booked for now. But I remember correctly, you just log in to Carnival's web site, find your cruise, and view the "full document". Your OBC will be displayed there.

I do not have a Carnival cruise booked for now. But I remember correctly, you just log in to Carnival's web site, find your cruise, and view the "full document". Your OBC will be displayed there.

Thanks! Good to know I'm looking at the right doc, it must still be too early for the obc to have posted. ;)

OK I sent it, fingers crossed. I couldn't do a PDF bc I have new laptop without all the apps on it but instead did .jpg which should still be OK I would think.

FYI, and off topic, but if you are running Windows and download Foxit PDF Reader, you will receive a PDF printer with the installation.

Kevin C

So, if I bought 100 shares, every time I cruise I could send in the certificate and get onboard credit? If so that sounds like a win for us

Seems so to me too! We received $200 last year for our three cruises, along with a significant dividend, and the stock is up since we bought it three years ago.

So far so good!

Kevin C

I buy and sell Carnival and RCL on a regular basis and in my experience at this time the stock is priced high. I sold everything except 100 shares of Carnival the past few weeks and made a nice profit. BUT look before you leap. RCL was near $50 a few years ago and dropped to $23. Now it's back to $50 but IMO it's priced high. Carnival, like RCL just one disaster away from a big price drop. Beware of the big swings the market is experiencing at this time.