Where to check onboard credits?

We booked through a TA, send her our e-mail confirmations for our RCCL Visa rewards redemptions, and we've been informed that they have been applied, but I would like to check it out for myself. (Yes, I am OCD about the details.) I logged in with my reservation number, and see our cabin assignments, etc. but I don't see anywhere that they show existing onboard credits. Am I blind? (That makes the second time this morning I've asked that question.)

Edited by TequilaToo

We booked through a TA, send her our e-mail confirmations for our RCCL Visa rewards redemptions, and we've been informed that they have been applied, but I would like to check it out for myself. (Yes, I am OCD about the details.) I logged in with my reservation number, and see our cabin assignments, etc. but I don't see anywhere that they show existing onboard credits. Am I blind? (That makes the second time this morning I've asked that question.)

You can not view your OBC on-line. You need a Guest Copy of your Confirmation Invoice from RCI. Towards the bottom of the page above the Cancellation Schedule you will see "On Board Credits - Currency" where any OBC is listed.

You can not view your OBC on-line. You need a Guest Copy of your Confirmation Invoice from RCI. Towards the bottom of the page above the Cancellation Schedule you will see "On Board Credits - Currency" where any OBC is listed.

All I have from the TA in the way of cruise documents came to us prior to sending her the redemption confirmations. Is there a way to get a new "Guest Copy" of the confirmation invoice? I am completely unfamiliar with this process - the last time we cruised we didn't even own a computer!:)

All I have from the TA in the way of cruise documents came to us prior to sending her the redemption confirmations. Is there a way to get a new "Guest Copy" of the confirmation invoice? I am completely unfamiliar with this process - the last time we cruised we didn't even own a computer!:)

When redeeming Visa points for OBC you do not have to go through your TA. You can do that yourself. Redeeming points is completely paperless now because it can be done on line.

I would check with our TA to see if points have been redeemed and, if not, have them give you your RCI confirmation Invoice and then use the link above to redeem them yourself.

Your TA can email you a current copy of your Confirmation Invoice from RCI.