Dry dock or charter for Equinox, late April 2014?

BonnieVA

The April 14 TA ends in Malaga not Barcelona. I also understand, based on other threads, that some modifications will occur after it, including transforming the Bistro on Five into a private restaurant for suite guests.

We will sail on this TA and we plan to use the Bistro on Five a few times since it will probably be our last chance to enjoy it on the Equinox.

Edited by vivi9909

The TA ends up in Malaga,prior to drydock. It's presumed the yard is in Northern Spain ( perhaps the same one Connie went in last year, or is it the year before ..? ), thus the transit from Malaga being shorter.

I had not heard that Bistro on 5 , one of the better and brightest innovations that started life on the ''S'' class, would actually be defferred to another use....It had however been more than strongly ''gossiped'' that

Silk Harvest would be replaced with Q-Zine....

It's also a ''normally scheduled routine class maintenance'' drydock session for Equinox. I also beleive Eclipse haas a similar session planned for sometimes in '15.

Cheers