OCD Planner's NAVIGATOR Post Dry Dock Pictorial Review

ace1zoe2

Here's a couple of pictures of the virtual balcony.... having problems getting the video uploaded. My friends room is facing the port side, so that is what you will be seeing;

image_zps364ad374.jpg

image_zpsddf17d30.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think that looks awesome. Can't wait to experience it on the Quantum.

Thanks so much, your pictures are great, as always.

Gwen :)

Here's a couple of pictures of the virtual balcony.... having problems getting the video uploaded. My friends room is facing the port side, so that is what you will be seeing;

image_zps364ad374.jpg

image_zpsddf17d30.jpg

How cool is that!

Thank you so much for the pictures, especially the virtual balcony since I have 2 of them on 5/18. :) I felt MUCH better about these staterooms after reading the Fox News article that came out a few days ago describing in detail all the planning that went into the concept of the virtual balconies (here's the link)

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2014/01/31/royal-caribbean-unveils-virtual-balconies-on-its-ships/

Apparently the live feed will only be showing views from the front or aft of the ship (depending on where your VB screen faces). I am asking alot, but I hope you can get a picture or video of one once the ship is sailing.

Regardless if you can or not, I am enjoying this immensely and not getting a THING done at work today! :cool:

Have fun!!

Ok, no time to type descriptions because I'll only be able to post a few more before cellular goes off at 4pm. So enjoy what I can get done until we get to Wifi or I get my free minutes set up later tonight.

image_zps8150d7c2.jpg

image_zpsbf02fe26.jpg

image_zps5f5f0451.jpg

image_zpsc9927dee.jpg

image_zps39013819.jpg

Edited by ace1zoe2

They were just painting the stripes on the jogging track as we boarded:

image_zps5533de39.jpg

image_zps96f1214c.jpg

image_zpsaf39216f.jpg

image_zps7e6f4b7d.jpg

image_zpsccb853cf.jpg

Ok, sorry that's it for now! Captain Claus just announced the Muster Drill is about to begin :)

Could people please not quote the pictures. Just reply instead. Great pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double like! If you don't know how, it's simple. Quote, and then when in the Reply window, cut the photos out using the Cut and Paste feature.;)

Looks like embarkation is delayed. :(

Edited by Iamthesea

If you get a chance I am curious if cabin 1816 on deck 12 is a handicapped accessible one. Royal says that it is not but when I do online check in it says that it is accessible. Sooo does it have a wide door or a regular door?

How do you get rid of these Countdown To Cruise Clocks?

Go into your User CP in the top left of your screen. Go to Edit Signature - No Advertising Allowed Once there, look at the box to the right and delete your countdowns.

Is anyone else watching the web cam? It is really 'wobbly'... for the lack of a better word... or is it just me? Maybe I need a drink!!

I think it is the wind.

Edited by Iamthesea

Is anyone else watching the web cam? It is really 'wobbly'... for the lack of a better word... or is it just me? Maybe I need a drink!!

winds in Galveston are upwards of 28mph today.....thus the wobbles. Perhaps it's in the cruise spirit since you hear The Wobble about a billion times per cruise :p:D