Friend needs help convincing husband

lspringman

Just go without him. I suspect there are other issues behind the scenes, and I don't think you should press the issue. Maybe he doesn't want to travel with you, or your kids, or his wife, or his kids, or he wants some "me" time, or whatever. Go and have a good time, and let him enjoy his time.

I know lots of guys who would love a week or so home alone.. no honey do's, no gotta do this or that, just come home from work. stop if he wants for a beer or two. then sit on his butt and do nothing but what he wants or do. face it going on vacation with wife, kids and other people and their kids ain't really much of a vacation. not sure why she can't go without him.. problem in the woodshed? if there is forcing him to do something ain't going to help.

since retired and we are both home all the time she conitues to do what she has done.. swim twice a week, book club, card club, etc.. I usually go and catch an afternoon movie for $4.50, sit at the cigar shop a couple times a week, lunch with the old work guys once every other week or so. folks don't need to be attached at the hip.

Edited by Sherlock43031