Norway cruise including Lofoten Islands

S&B

We have been researching cruises on Holland America and have found two that we like but we are not certain that they include the Lofoten Islands. It lists several towns we visit but does not say Lofoten Islands. From reading Cruise Critic several people have said that is a must!

Can anyone help find a cruise that goes to the islands or is it a special excursion from one of the towns listed? As you can see I am confused.

Thanks for helping.

Thanks Pluto Fan.

Yes, it is the Prisendam that leaves on August 10 out of Amsterdam. I did some more researching about the islands last night. My main goal is to go past the Arctic Circle.

The August 2 sailing from Rotterdam cruises the North Cape. There seems to be more scenic cruising on the August 2 date. On the August 10 date you go into one extra city. I believe that is Molde.

I have also thought about the scenery with August vs. June. We love to see snow capped mountains (as does every body else)but then we have to wait until 2015.

Thanks for your reply. I am also a Pluto lover. Well, I love anybody from Mouse land!!