Which ship would you pick

25thcruise

It has been a week and a half since we got off the Liberty. It was a great cruise. Wev are now trying to plan our next cruise. We are trying to decide between the Conquest, Glory and the Splendor.The itineraries are the same. Cozumel, Roatan, Belize and Grand Caman. Any input would be greatly appreciated.Thank you

Al and Julie

P.S. If anyone has any questions about our trip we can try to answer them

The Conquest and the Glory are sister ships. They are identical in size and layout. And they were built a year apart so they are around the same age and they were both dry docked in 2012 so they've both got the 2.0 upgrades. The Splendor is similar in size to the Conquest class but the layout is slightly different. It was built in 2008 so it's 4-5 years newer than the other two. All 3 ships are similar in size but we like the Conquest so much we sailed her twice. :) Hope all this info makes your decision easier.

It has been a week and a half since we got off the Liberty. It was a great cruise. Wev are now trying to plan our next cruise. We are trying to decide between the Conquest, Glory and the Splendor.The itineraries are the same. Cozumel, Roatan, Belize and Grand Caman. Any input would be greatly appreciated.Thank you

Al and Julie

P.S. If anyone has any questions about our trip we can try to answer them

If I were choosing between those I'd pick the Splendor. It's the only one of those listed with a Cloud 9 spa. We have fallen in love with the spa amenities. I haven't been on that ship, only others with the spa.

If you aren't interested in the spa at all, then I'd choose the Liberty. We've sailed on her twice, and when not considering the spa, she's our favorite ship.

I think Glory and Liberty are the same class, don't know about Conquest. But Glory has the same new menus as Liberty.

Btw, how did you like the new menus? Anything stand out that should be tried?

We thought the new menu was just fine. Plenty of good food to choose from. Never had a bad meal

If I were choosing between those I'd pick the Splendor. It's the only one of those listed with a Cloud 9 spa. We have fallen in love with the spa amenities. I haven't been on that ship, only others with the spa.

If you aren't interested in the spa at all, then I'd choose the Liberty. We've sailed on her twice, and when not considering the spa, she's our favorite ship.

DW and I also prefer Liberty to the others listed, but Liberty is not one of their options. They are trying to decide between Glory, Conquest, and Splendor.

Op said they just got off the Liberty.