Italian flavours(29 th August to 5 th sept)

Boatboy2000 recommended that one when I asked on here but it wasn't coming up online when I was thinking of booking:(. (See thread on page 2 "hotels in Corfu") The reviews on Trip Adviser were very good too. I think it must have been fully booked for that week. So we have booked Corcyra beach which also has good reviews.

This will be our second time on Majesty, so obviously we like it and I am sure you will too and you'll probably get hooked on cruising like the rest of us!:)

Hope you have a great time.

Thanks Sheila, hope you have a lovely time in June, hopefully you, ll do a report on return :)), will be a nice change for us having spent most of our holidays in india(9 times), and parts of Asia. People keep suggesting a cruise, so really looking forward to it. Just need to plan what to do at each port :)

We are also on the Majesty on 20th June doing the Italian Flavours , planning my trips already, we shall do most diy but we want to go to Messina to the God Father Villages , iv youtubed it and it looks lovely has anybody been on that trip:)