Breeze Dining Room..

MrsConyers

I have read on other post it is the other way around - Sapphire is used for anytime dining not Blush - anyone know which it is?

When we were on the Breeze, Sapphire Lower was the ATD with Sapphire Upper and all of Blush used for set seating. The Blush has a great view aft but we had ATD, so we only used the Blush for brunch and tea.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

When we were on the Breeze, Sapphire Lower was the ATD with Sapphire Upper and all of Blush used for set seating. The Blush has a great view aft but we had ATD, so we only used the Blush for brunch and tea.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

That's they way it was when I was on the Breeze last year too.

The only ship that I've ever heard of that has YTD in the aft dining room is the Sunshine.

As for which is best, I don't find any difference in any of them. The Sapphire DR is slightly smaller, but the waitstaff and menu's are all the same.

We were regular seating in the Sapphire Dining Room. We were fortunate in the location of our table but would have been concerned if we were located on the other side of the room where the windows face directly on the hallway. Wouldn't have enjoyed having people continuously walk by us as we ate dinner.

WE were assigned the Sapphire Lower level, and it seemed to be a great space. If you're a frequent cruiser (Gold, or higher I believe), you can use your free drink coupon here without sitting down for breakfast, lunch or brunch. There's usually a separate line for drink coupons by the side door on the right before going up the ramp.