Hong kong Disney from cruise??

starlight_cruiser

Hi Everyone

We are looking at a cruise (first timers) then docks in hong at 10pm and leaves the follow day at 4pm. It on Mariner of the Seas (RCI) Mar 7 2015

Would there be a enough time to head out in the morning as take our kids to Hong Kong Disney??? We could get there when the park opens which seems is 10am and I was thinking leave at 2pm to get back on to the boat?

Our kids would be 5 & 7 so 4 hours would probably be enough time for them but I would wondering if people thought this was a crazy idea?

What do you think?

Hi Everyone

We are looking at a cruise (first timers) then docks in hong at 10pm and leaves the follow day at 4pm. It on Mariner of the Seas (RCI) Mar 7 2015

Would there be a enough time to head out in the morning as take our kids to Hong Kong Disney??? We could get there when the park opens which seems is 10am and I was thinking leave at 2pm to get back on to the boat?

Our kids would be 5 & 7 so 4 hours would probably be enough time for them but I would wondering if people thought this was a crazy idea?

What do you think?

We went for a day 10.00am till 6.00pm. Saw most of the park, we went from a hotel as we had disembarked already. If you are docking at the new terminal it will take longer to get there. You first have to get a free shuttle bus to the train station then train not sure if it is the same Disneyland line. It would be possible if you prioritise the shows or rides you want to go on and not expect to see a lot. We were there on a week day no lines early but by lunch time there was as people seem to come a little later so they can see the fireworks. If you are there on a weekend may not be possible because the queues are apparently much longer with more local and mainland Chinese visiting the park. If your kids are desperate to see particular characters or rides I would say go you may not be back in the near future. Just checkout the train lines online and the park so you can plan ahead Jennifer

Edited by SWANOZ