Yet another, Breakaway/1-31 CTN review

LegallyBlonder

There is a great Japanese place -inatome- in lynbrook Few blocks off sunrise highway. They had fire and recently reopened--haven't been back since they reopened, but my kids said its still great.

Safe sailing

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

How funny! We live on the western side of GC, so we are probably about 5 minutes from you :-) Have a FABULOUS time- it sounds like your kids are the perfect age for taking advantage of all Breakaway has to offer! BTW, where is Shiro's of Japan- sounds familiar and I would like to try the hibachi thing with our kids before our next cruise in June. This was our first CTN, but we LOVED the CTN idea- super fun little getaway!

Hi! You definitely are super close to me, I'm sure. Are you right near Stewart Manor? I live right near there. Floral Park Village is SMALL. I live down 2 blocks from OLV Church.

LOVE Shiro's of Japan! It's on Old Country Road across the street from Costco. Best Hibachi EVER! We like it MUCH better than Benihana. I love it so much I'm having hubby take me there tonight for Valentine's Day dinner.

Can't wait until Sunday…I hope the kids like it!!!!! I mean really, what's not to like? :D