Question for whisky drinkers

emann195

We had the drink package on Freedom last year. We are not whiskey drinkers but we drink Rum. We would order doubles and each time the bar tender would say I am only suppose to serve singles but they did give us our doubles every time. We also tipped extra every time so I am not sure if that had something to do with it or not. Enjoy!

We had the drink package on Freedom last year. We are not whiskey drinkers but we drink Rum. We would order doubles and each time the bar tender would say I am only suppose to serve singles but they did give us our doubles every time. We also tipped extra every time so I am not sure if that had something to do with it or not. Enjoy!

Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

By whisky I'm assuming you mean Scotch. If that's the case, the only whisky they have on the menu that I've seen that's worth putting in your mouth is either Balvenie (but it's only a 12 year) and The Macallan and I'm pretty sure those are going to be priced outside of the upper limit basing off my local bar prices which are comparable to a cruise ships bar prices. The rest are just Speyside Glens or blends.