Oasis Dry Dock.. Updates?

suizas

Didn't Oasis and Allure switch Dry Dock spot because of the engine issues with Allure?:confused:

The line said it is scratching Allure of the Seas' February 23, 2014, scheduled sailing, and sending Allure to the Grand Bahama Shipyard in Freeport, Bahamas, for repairs to one of the ship's three propulsion motors. Bearing wear in the central propulsion "pod" has kept the ship from reaching top speeds in recent weeks.

This is a guess and only a guess....the Seafood Shack will be replaced with a Rita's Cantina.

If it does well, I wouldn't be surprised to see Sabor Modern Mexican replace Rita's Cantina. There is really no need to have two similar themed restaurants. Also Royal Caribbean will make more money will Sabor and hopefully offer better food. Reviews for Seafood Shack and Rita's Cantina haven't been good.

If it does well, I wouldn't be surprised to see Sabor Modern Mexican replace Rita's Cantina. There is really no need to have two similar themed restaurants. Also Royal Caribbean will make more money will Sabor and hopefully offer better food. Reviews for Seafood Shack and Rita's Cantina haven't been good.

Would love to see Sabor's go in that spot! I saw pictures of the one recently done on Navigator, and it looks awesome. Have to say virtual balconies would be great - again, saw one on Navigator and it really changes the whole look of the interior rooms.

We LOVED Rita's!