At last positive reviews of the dream

Thanks to those of you who have recently posted positive reviews of the Dream, hopefully I can look forward with excitement to my august cruise;)

Of course let's hope thomsons don't rest on their laurels : the sunbed situation looks like a definite need for review and the food needs to stay good! But I,m feeling much more positive. To those sailing before please keep us informed of how things are- wishing everyone a fab holiday. :)

A cruise is what you make of it. I have been on the Dream 3 times and had great cruises. What makes it special is the staff. They really are a lovely family and want to please. They treat you so special and personally. I think if you had any complaints about the food and explained it to the staff in a nice polite way, they would do something about it (reheat it, give you an alternative). People will always complain about something. I am returning in May and look forward to it.

Thanks to those of you who have recently posted positive reviews of the Dream, hopefully I can look forward with excitement to my august cruise;)

Of course let's hope thomsons don't rest on their laurels : the sunbed situation looks like a definite need for review and the food needs to stay good! But I,m feeling much more positive. To those sailing before please keep us informed of how things are- wishing everyone a fab holiday. :)

Thanks, just read the latest reviews...yes will report back. 6 more weeks for us and 1st time on Dream :)

Got back from our first cruise on Thomson Dream on Monday morning. First impressions on board weren't good and, had our luggage actually arrived, we would have considered getting off and checking into a hotel for a week. However, things improved from the first day and we loved it after that. Good food, amazingly friendly and efficient staff (except for one female receptionist) and great entertainment. If there hadn't been a queue at the Future Bookings desk every time I went, I may well have booked for next year. I must post a proper review.

If there hadn't been a queue at the Future Bookings desk every time I went, I may well have booked for next year.

When we were on the Dream in October there was no-one on the Future Cruise desk all week - not even a brochure to look at. A lot of passengers unhappy about this.

When we were on the Dream in October there was no-one on the Future Cruise desk all week - not even a brochure to look at. A lot of passengers unhappy about this.

We had a small format brochure left in our cabin with our questionnaire towards the end of the week. (We were on the 7 night Latin Gems.) Having spotted an adults-only itinerary we fancied for 2015, I tried to get a price and info about another ship. (We were first time Thomson cruisers and loved the ship, but missed having a balcony.) Even though only a couple of people were waiting each time, inevitably and understandably each person needs time, so it's not quick. So I gave up. They've possibly lost a sale as we will now wait and see what else comes up for next Jan/Feb. I would have thought a drop-box for enquiries would be a solution.