Villefranche, St. Paul de vence AND Monte Carlo in a day?

irishayes

Our ship is in port from 10 am to 8 pm and are trying to figure out if we can do all three of these areas in a day.

Would we need a car to do so, or could we manage it with public transportation?

Monte Carlo is probably the one we would drop if we couldn't do all three, but I'm wondering if I will be really mad at myself for not seeing it while we were in the area.

Thanks for your input!

Hello,

I think it is too much... I suggest you to go to St Paul de Vence... and Monaco...

It will be really hard to do more.

For Villefranche, if you really (really!) want to go there, just do it in car on your way back.

And, yes... I should rent a car to be free and go exactly where you want. :)

Our ship is in port from 10 am to 8 pm and are trying to figure out if we can do all three of these areas in a day.

Would we need a car to do so, or could we manage it with public transportation?

Monte Carlo is probably the one we would drop if we couldn't do all three, but I'm wondering if I will be really mad at myself for not seeing it while we were in the area.

Thanks for your input!

NO. Yes, you could see all 3 in one day of course,but you would be in and out of each if you get my drift and not really see a thing. St.Paul for a lot of us is a full day. There is a lot of info on this board re St. Paul,how to get there etc.Hank has posted complete driving inof as well as taking the bus from Nice.Do some page readings or a search for a lot of info on all three places really.