"Live" (its my plan) from Independence of the Seas February 9th 2014

I have been purposely avoiding this thread, as I did not want to distract myself from work while still waiting for the date to arrive. But, now that we are in single-digits of the countdown, I have been perusing all of the info that has been provided by others.

Thanks everyone that is posting information about the menus, embarkation/debarkation, on-board activities, ports, etc. from recent cruises! (Especially the Cruise Compasses - already planning several activities for each day!)

We are looking so forward to this trip. While it has not been as cold here in Texas as some of you up North have experienced with the Polar Vortex, et. al., we so need some warm weather and fun in the sun right now!

I have been purposely avoiding this thread, as I did not want to distract myself from work while still waiting for the date to arrive. But, now that we are in single-digits of the countdown, I have been perusing all of the info that has been provided by others.

Thanks everyone that is posting information about the menus, embarkation/debarkation, on-board activities, ports, etc. from recent cruises! (Especially the Cruise Compasses - already planning several activities for each day!)

We are looking so forward to this trip. While it has not been as cold here in Texas as some of you up North have experienced with the Polar Vortex, et. al., we so need some warm weather and fun in the sun right now!

enjoy.:):):)

Thank you for the wonderful review, the wife and I will be on board Indy at the end of April. I appreciate all the info around smoking on board, i too am a smoker who is upset at the new changes but also understand why they made them. I am not looking forward to crowded areas to smoke but i guess it is what it is right. Great pictures, great review, thank you for the time you took to do it all.