Majesty cabins

Hi

We are looking at booking on the Majesty for September 2014, never cruised on this ship before, so, do we book a 3/4 inside or an inside plus, if so what cabin numbers can anyone advise which are midship and quietish! Or do we go for a higher deck again, inside or inside plus, any cabin numbers would be grateful. My hubby not a great sailor so anything midship would be best. Thanks x

Hi fellow Blue :)

Always go PLUS, well worth the extra money.

Have a look at this thread:

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1855290

We have booked deck 4 midships, there is a list of cabin reviews you might want to look at:

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1803243

Edited by joeholiday2

Hi Cityfan

Went on Majesty in November 2013 and had cabin inside plus 4043, must say I was slightly worried about being inside as I am quite claustrophobic but this cabin was lovely. It was on the end and very quiet with plenty of room, near stairs and lift and medical centre. Sometimes the shower would go hot and cold but it was nothing to get upset about. It was a three berth cabin and had plenty of wardrobe space. I thought the standard outside looked a wee bit small but that is only in my opinion. If I were to go on the Majesty again I would most certainly book either a inside plus or outside plus.

Edited by Mollythedolly

• 1 year later...
Hi Cityfan

Went on Majesty in November 2013 and had cabin inside plus 4043, must say I was slightly worried about being inside as I am quite claustrophobic but this cabin was lovely. It was on the end and very quiet with plenty of room, near stairs and lift and medical centre. Sometimes the shower would go hot and cold but it was nothing to get upset about. It was a three berth cabin and had plenty of wardrobe space. I thought the standard outside looked a wee bit small but that is only in my opinion. If I were to go on the Majesty again I would most certainly book either a inside plus or outside plus.

What was the sleeping configuration of Cabin 4043? Was it three singles or a double and single? I guess it may have changed since but an idea of lay out would be handy. Thanks.

What was the sleeping configuration of Cabin 4043? Was it three singles or a double and single? I guess it may have changed since but an idea of lay out would be handy. Thanks.

Hi Deep Thinking Fish

Cabin 4043 had two single beds and 1 pull down bed over the single bed on the left as you walked into the cabin, the same as Shelia49, but, of course, it was a three berth cabin instead of four. In my opinion it had plenty of space and was a very comfortable cabin.

Like you mention it could have changed by now but that is how it was configured at that time.

Molly

Edited by Mollythedolly

Hi

We are looking at booking on the Majesty for September 2014, never cruised on this ship before, so, do we book a 3/4 inside or an inside plus, if so what cabin numbers can anyone advise which are midship and quietish! Or do we go for a higher deck again, inside or inside plus, any cabin numbers would be grateful. My hubby not a great sailor so anything midship would be best. Thanks x

We returned a few weeks ago from our first time on the Majesty We were inside plus deck 3 and the cabin was ok .2 single beds (think the TV needs a new remote) lots of draw and wardrobe space (cabin3052) So glad we were not in a standard cabin they were vey small and vey little space for your clothes Hope this some help to you