Restaurants on the Victory

trumbull archer

Hi. Wife and I are 1st time cruises and we are booked for 4/14/14 on the Victory. Just wondering what are the restaurants on the Victory, besides the main dinning room?

Well after about an hour of research, I found my answer. This was a bit of a disappointment, but I will still enjoy everything the Victory has to offer.

The Victory may not have the best accommodations as far as amenities go. However, since it's your first cruise you'll have a great time. Enjoy your first cruise!

Just off the Victory yesterday for our second cruise. She is our favorite and was our first. There are no pay for restaurants but the deli and chop sticks are good choices. The buffet offers a good variety as well. You will have a great time.

Victory was our first cruise as well. Before we sailed DH was really leery of this whole cruise idea - I was the one who booked and did all the planning. As you can see in my signature, Victory hooked us. One month after we returned, DH booked our second cruise on Conquest. Didn't even consult me on that one.:p

Edited by nybumpkin

Last time we cruised the Victory, we wished it had a steakhouse. We would have eaten there every night. The service and food quality had taken a dive on that ship.

Service was slow in the ATD section if we chose to eat earlier than 7 but the food was great. I would say better than our last cruise. We did wish there was a steak house as well. Maybe they will add during dry dock