drinks package 123 go

twints

hello fellow cruisers this is my first post on cruise critic.my question is what does the 123 go package include and, what are the limits if any.my wife and I will be joining the eclipse in November for a 14 night cruise of the Caribbean.

thanks

Tony

hello fellow cruisers this is my first post on cruise critic.my question is what does the 123 go package include and, what are the limits if any.my wife and I will be joining the eclipse in November for a 14 night cruise of the Caribbean.

thanks

Tony

Greetings

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Classic Beverage Package for Two option applies to two guests per stateroom and includes beers up to $5 per serving; and spirits, cocktails, and wine up to $8 per serving, all soda selections, fresh squeezed and bottled juices, premium coffees, teas and non-premium bottled water and server gratuities (amount based on gratuity guidelines). Premium Beverage Package upgrade available for an additional charge of $11.50 per person, per day which includes gratuities by contacting Celebrity Cruises. - See more at: http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?icid=hp_cr2_123g_1311_s1go_lk_446917&pagename=choose_your_offer#sthash.wUzjuMyB.dpuf

Hope this answers your question.

Good Sailing

Tom

thanks

Tony

Hi Twints,

Welcome to Cruise Critic !

Here's a link to what's included with Celebrity's drink packages : http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/content/en_US/pdf/celebrity-cruises-beverage-packages-price-flyer.pdf

Hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy

Greetings

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Classic Beverage Package for Two option applies to two guests per stateroom and includes beers up to $5 per serving; and spirits, cocktails, and wine up to $8 per serving, all soda selections, fresh squeezed and bottled juices, premium coffees, teas and non-premium bottled water and server gratuities (amount based on gratuity guidelines). Premium Beverage Package upgrade available for an additional charge of $11.50 per person, per day which includes gratuities by contacting Celebrity Cruises. - See more at: http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?icid=hp_cr2_123g_1311_s1go_lk_446917&pagename=choose_your_offer#sthash.wUzjuMyB.dpuf

Hope this answers your question.

Good Sailing

Tom

This upgrade can also be purchased on-board for 1 or more persons in party and at anytime up until the last day. I upgraded for the last two days and my wife stayed on classic.

One slightly ridiculous aspect was where on a hot, hot day, a guest got two cocktails using two cards, but wasn't allowed a bottle of water. He then went to his chair, put cocktail down and queued for a bottle of water. I think common sense could be used, but the staff are given rules which they must adhere to.