Questions on the Explorer of the Seas

kbartges

Can anyone please tell med about the Explorer of the Seas? I will be sailing on the Explorer in October 2014 and wanted to know about what kind of shape the ship is in. It has been several years since I have been on the Explorer.

I must say, I was a bit apprehensive after sailing the mega ships and the Freedom class ships to go down in level of ships. I don't mean that to sound snotty but I love the Freedom class ships.

We sailed on the Explorer to Bermuda in the fall of 2012. It was absolutely one of our BEST cruises ever! The crew are phenomenal. The bar/wait staff simply the best.

We would definitely sail on it again one day with no hesitation.

Enjoy your cruise!

:D

There is a CC member that is disembarking today (i think?!). She plans on doing a review with a lot of pictures. Let me find the thread and post it for you. Might be worth subscribing.

Hope this works...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1980678

I assume she will post to this thread the review.. or at least a link to the review.

HTH!

Did B2Bs for a month on EOS in Sept./13 and loved the ship. We also prefer bigger ships and this ship was just great.

Super crew and in really good shape!!! New carpeting was being laid throughout the ship. Some cabins as well. Seems they have a new Hotel Director, it was very looking very clean and well kept up!!!

Just got off the Explorer and I have to say, this is one gorgeous ship! Anyone who says she is in bad shape needs to have his eyes checked. Sure there are tiny areas here and there where some wear and tear is showing, but very minor stuff. 99% of this ship is in beautiful shape. GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS ship...my favorite ship so far!