Need picture of Star Penthouse Suite Caribe Deck

sns1

Does anyone have a picture of the Penthouse Suites on the Caribe Deck of the Star? If so, can you please post it for me? We are presently booked in room C409. I did do a search on the boards but I couldn't find any. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.....just not that good at the search function.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Does anyone have a picture of the Penthouse Suites on the Caribe Deck of the Star? If so, can you please post it for me? We are presently booked in room C409. I did do a search on the boards but I couldn't find any. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.....just not that good at the search function.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Guess what? Sept of 2012 we cruised to Alaska on the Star and had the Barbados Suite C415. :) Your selection of a starboard suite is in our opinion a very good one. We really loved it and we had the best room steward that we have ever had. His name was Edgar and if you are lucky, he will be on the Star once again. ;)

Attached you will find pics of C415. :D

126779460_29C415BarbadosSuiteCaribeDeck10.jpg.0e5974dd341bf0e2304af6c6339749d5.jpg

238731207_33C415BarbadosSuiteCaribeDeck10SeatingArea.jpg.d8292871af32e4dcf52188822a1a5376.jpg

779116988_58C415BarbadosSuiteCaribeDeck10TowelCharacter.jpg.db0e11b379f5049a003fed28d5a80f98.jpg

282937834_42C415BarbadosSuiteCaribeDeck10.jpg.194e36694e6d57c2464cd3116e65584c.jpg

2092922369_71RelaxingontheDeckofBarbadosSuiteC415.jpg.fcb516f1e8ab43773a6287f54afcf96e.jpg

Edited by RetiredNTraveling

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be celebrating our 30th anniversary and this is our treat. Thank you so much for sending these.

We celebrated our 50th Anniversary on the 2012 Alaskan cruise and is was a very special way to celebrate it. There is no better way to make it special than a suite on the Star! ;)

If you are interested here is the link to a CC Review that I wrote after our cruise.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=110016

We hope that you enjoy it as much as we did. My DW says don't forget to eat your breakfasts at Sabatini's and start out with a Mimosa! :D

Let us know how your cruise goes?

• 2 months later...

RetiredNTraveling: So I see in one of the pictures that there are towel animals on the bed. Did Edgar do that often? Did you have to ask him to do it? About a month ago, I started a thread asking about towel animals on the Star, and most everyone said that Princess does not do towel animals, or that it was extremely rare.

RetiredNTraveling: So I see in one of the pictures that there are towel animals on the bed. Did Edgar do that often? Did you have to ask him to do it? About a month ago, I started a thread asking about towel animals on the Star, and most everyone said that Princess does not do towel animals, or that it was extremely rare.

I think it all really depends on your steward. I had a steward last December on Caribbean Princess who made animals without my asking.

Guess what? Sept of 2012 we cruised to Alaska on the Star and had the Barbados Suite C415. :) Your selection of a starboard suite is in our opinion a very good one. We really loved it and we had the best room steward that we have ever had. His name was Edgar and if you are lucky, he will be on the Star once again. ;)

Attached you will find pics of C415. :D

Thanks for posting. We have this suite for our cruise to Mexico in January. Noticed that the bed faced forward .... that is good. Can't wait.