Dubrovnik to Athens on NCL Jade

Boingoz

I am cruising on the Jade departing Venice on 31st May. I am trying to find out if we cruise the Corinth Canal or go around the Peloponnese Peninsula when we cruise from Dubrovnik to Athens. NCL's website shows the route going around the Peloponnese but also states this is not exact it is only a guide. I would really appreciate feedback from travellers who have sailed this route or anyone who has some information.

The canal is only about 20 metres wide, whilst the Jade is over 30m. I think that gives the answer. :)

Thank you Keith, you are right that does give the answer. I was sceptical but had been told by a Greek friend that large ships cruised the canal.

Thank you Keith, you are right that does give the answer. I was sceptical but had been told by a Greek friend that large ships cruised the canal.

I think they do get fairly big ships going through, 20m is fairly wide. Just not as big as most Cruise ships.