The Ma'am's '8 Days a Week' Epic Review with pictures

medicalma'am

Medicalma'am....Thanks for the great review. Brought back memories. I was on the same cruise. Saw you at the meet and greet but failed to identify myself. As I read how much you liked and did on the cruise I said you should book a suite someday. They are great. this was our third year in a Haven 2 bedroom. My wife used the second bedroom as her walk-in closet. We were in room 16001 this year and 17001 last year. Right in front of the ship. You would love the perks too. Give it a try.......Thanks again and glad that all went well in the long run.

Hey NeilD! Glad it brought back some memories. I wish we had met, we stayed to visit with several people after the M&G until they practically kicked us out!

Yes, I am definitely a suite cruiser! We just found ourselves NOT in a suite this cruise because Screenma'am and Bullit would not spring for it. I don't like to be on a cruise with one sister and not be able to eat all meals with them if we wish. In fact, suite cruising is how I got to Platinum so quickly! It will be nice having the Platinum perks even if I find myself in a balcony cabin again (heaven forbid).

Our next cruise we are all three going and ALL in a suite. Yea! Love the perks. Aft suites are our favorite, but next time we are in one of the 'new old Bliss lounge' suites on the Dawn. We will see how much we miss having a balcony on that cruise.

Hey NeilD! Glad it brought back some memories. I wish we had met' date=' we stayed to visit with several people after the M&G until they practically kicked us out!

Yes, I am definitely a suite cruiser! We just found ourselves NOT in a suite this cruise because Screenma'am and Bullit would not spring for it. I don't like to be on a cruise with one sister and not be able to eat all meals with them if we wish. In fact, suite cruising is how I got to Platinum so quickly! It will be nice having the Platinum perks even if I find myself in a balcony cabin again (heaven forbid).

Our next cruise we are all three going and ALL in a suite. Yea! Love the perks. Aft suites are our favorite, but next time we are in one of the 'new old Bliss lounge' suites on the Dawn. We will see how much we miss having a balcony on that cruise. [/size']

Good luck and enjoy your next cruise. We also made Platinum on the cruise. Actually we are going to try Disney next year. (no children). We got a Concierge 1 bedroom cabin. B2B. 4 day and 3 day. They have a Concierge lounge with treats all day and a free happy hour twice a day. (booze). You can also bring your own booze on the ship. There are some adult areas also if you want to escape from the little urchins. We love Disney and like to see the kids have fun. No children ourselves but we have a gran nephew who will be ready to cruise in 2 years. We got the job of checking out the ship....tough life.

Sorry NCL...We still love you and will be back. Going to miss the Epic when it leaves the states. All the best to you and the family.

Wow, that sounds like a great deal. I have a friend (since childhood) who is a Disney Vacation Planner. She had not told me much of Disney cruises. In fact, this last week when she was looking into an Alaska cruise, she called ME for advice!

Enjoy your vacation.