Carnival Dream Food/Teens

bdkent8

Hi there I am a teen going on the Carnival Dream cruise leaving from Port Canaveral March 1st. Does anyone know about the food offered on the boat, as well as if there are many teens going or any teens that are on cruise critic that have been on the cruise.

Thanks!

What you need to do is go to the Roll Call section of the boards then Carnival Roll Calls and the Dream. Look for your cruise date for the right roll call. Look through the posts there and/or post a question there about if there are any kids your age going. That would be the best way to find out if there are any on CC going.

There is all kinds of food on a cruise. There is pizza available 24 hours if you like that. There is a deli for fresh made deli sandwiches. For lunch there is the buffet with all kinds of different foods, an indian food station, a burrito bar, salad bar and a fresh custom made pasta bar. There are also soft-serve ice cream stations. The main dining room has fancier food at night but the buffet will be open as well.

Is there a particular food you were looking for?

We took my now 17 year old on the Dream last January. He had a GREAT time. I think he mainly ate at the buffet. I did see him with pizza and the nachos on the lido deck alot and of course the ice cream. OH and they had really good grilled cheeses!

He had a great time. Went to Club O2 and made alot of friends he still talks to.

have fun!

The only other question I have is what the food is like at the sit down dinners each night? Good variety?

Try this link.http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/CarnivalCruiseLineMenus.htm

You will not have the ones called American Table/American Feast. Your menu's will be similar to the others. There is a good variety each night with items that change and some that are available each night.

Hey, my fam and I sailed on the Dream in 2011 and there were lots of food choices and you can get room service at any time. Our two teens order room service all the time.

Don't worry about there being other teens. In Nov 2012 we were on the Fascination, during election week. I was so nervous my boys wouldn't have any other kids their own age-they were 16 & 13 at the time, but surprisingly, there were a lot of teens. And the Fascination is smaller, so I was so relieved. They still talk to some of the kids they met on the ship.

And I worried until the minute we boarded there wouldn't be enough and I would be the worst parent, making them miss school and then being bored on the ship. When we were waiting to board, I saw teen after teen after teen and I was very happy and surprised!

Have a great cruise!