Who? What? Wine?

POA1

Just out of curiosity... does anyone think HAL might use the wine coming on as a learning opportunity and start stocking wine that the passengers actually enjoy and get rid of some of the horrid stuff on their wine list?

One can only hope......

>SNIP<

Since HAL is recording all our wines when they sticker them, I'm hopeful that they'll step up their wine game. I'm sure it's a tough balancing act for them since space is at a premium and they have to cater to thousands of passengers with varying tastes and budgets.

Cheers!

I doubt they will actually record the wines/varietals that are brought onboard. I expect they will record Cabin #xxx, 6 bottles stickered -- in order to charge the corkage to the onboard account.

Just out of curiosity... does anyone think HAL might use the wine coming on as a learning opportunity and start stocking wine that the passengers actually enjoy and get rid of some of the horrid stuff on their wine list?

No. :(

I doubt they will actually record the wines/varietals that are brought onboard.

According to a poster who boarded the Oosterdam in Sydney, they logged each bottle of wine at the check in table. That was the only account that I read that had any level of detail.

Edited by POA1