Upcoming Ruby Pax - GREAT new band on board

Luvadayatsea

Just off Ruby B2B. New band came on board - Liquid Blue. Best party band I've heard at sea. Incredible variety: Abba, Pink, Michael Jackson, Eagles, KC Sunshine Band, Stevie Wonder, Daft Punk, Reba, Bee Gees, Santana, Blondie, and Much More. 7 member band with 4 vocalists. Dance floor was always full. The guitarist and bassist ocassionally ventured into the audience to play. A lot of fun.

Will be on into March. Then will transfer to Princess Asia itinerary.

Enjoy!!

Baroness,

They played exclusively in Explorer's Lounge. Normally they played 2 to 3 45 minute shows per night. On deck-party nights, they played one show (in my opinion Princess cut back the entertainment offerings on deck-party nights to funnel everyone to that venue).

They played both general shows and theme shows including a 70's show, 80's show, Motown show, and Rock & Roll show.

The entertainment staff did something odd that I found very frustrating. In the middle of the 70's show, with the dance floor packed, the staff stopped the band and asked for volunteers to teach them to do the hustle. After 10 minutes, the band resumed and began playing the hustle and everyone danced their own way rather than the steps they were just shown. It made no sense to stop the show and sucked the life right out of the room. They did something similar on rock & roll night.

The entertainment staff (not the singers and dancers) generally were rather weak this cruise in my opinion.

Icon was also on board, so there were two live bands. But typical Princess scheduling, often they were overlapping or neither was playing.

Just off Ruby B2B. New band came on board - Liquid Blue. Best party band I've heard at sea. Incredible variety: Abba, Pink, Michael Jackson, Eagles, KC Sunshine Band, Stevie Wonder, Daft Punk, Reba, Bee Gees, Santana, Blondie, and Much More. 7 member band with 4 vocalists. Dance floor was always full. The guitarist and bassist ocassionally ventured into the audience to play. A lot of fun.

Will be on into March. Then will transfer to Princess Asia itinerary.

Enjoy!!

Thanks for the info ............. sounds great, will they still be onboard during the entire month of March ? We will be sailing on March 20th, hope they are still there !