Breeze Ship Tour

brepri_h

I’m going on my 2rd Carnival Cruise in April. I’ve always missed out on the ship tour as they sell out fast and there aren’t that many tickets available. I was wondering if anyone has done the Breeze Ship Tour and if they thought it was worth it? Thanks!

I did this tour in December and really enjoyed the experience. I would book early, but one pair on my tour was on the wait list and got to go when others cancelled.

I was very impressed with the amount if time the Captain gave us, I think he spent about 45 minutes with us on the bridge. The tour was about 3 and a half hours, so it takes your whole morning, but I thought it was time well spent.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I did this tour in December and really enjoyed the experience. I would book early, but one pair on my tour was on the wait list and got to go when others cancelled.

I was very impressed with the amount if time the Captain gave us, I think he spent about 45 minutes with us on the bridge. The tour was about 3 and a half hours, so it takes your whole morning, but I thought it was time well spent.

Great info, thank you!!!! Do you recall what day of the cruise the tour was on?

Great info, thank you!!!! Do you recall what day of the cruise the tour was on?

It was the final sea day, we were on a 6 night sailing, so it was the next to last day.

We saw the steakhouse, the main galley, refrigerated and freezer storage, the "I-95" main corridor, the crew mess, the training area, the bridge, spent quite a bit of time in the main lounge and the outside crew only area forward. I had a great time.

We'll be on the Breeze in May and would love to do the ship tour. This is just our 2nd cruise and I can't recall if the excursion desk was open when we 1st boarded. Does anyone know the hours the excursion desk is open?

we were on the breeze last week and did the tour for the first time. we thought since we've sailed 14 times is time to do this. got on board went straight to cabin to drop off then straight to excursion desk. remember, we were first on so passengers were still boarding, and was only maybe 30 mins from cabin to excursion desk - there were already 4 people signed up. So RUN straight there after boarding if you want to do this. Ended up being 2 groups and a disclaimer that there are people wanting our spot if we wanted to back out. This being said, were glad we did it but won't repeat, not because we didn't enjoy the tour, just a been there done that thing. The tour was Friday and like others have said, lasted approx. 3.5 hours. We had a quiet group. Started in Steakhouse - then followed the same as described above. Was 95.00 per person. At the end of the tour we were in the dining room, with a survey and soap sculpture, swan I believe, and backpack containing ball cap, lanyard. Delivered to our cabin were the 3 pics and ship info that included wcmc directions - which we will try on sunday since that is the day we are officially depressed. no more last week..:(. Anyway if you want to do it and have the time and money do it.

We'll be on the Breeze in May and would love to do the ship tour. This is just our 2nd cruise and I can't recall if the excursion desk was open when we 1st boarded. Does anyone know the hours the excursion desk is open?

When we boarded in December, the desk was open. They couldn't process the purchase right away but they put me on the list and I had my ticket the next day. It was $95 but I got the tour, 3 photos, a lanyard and hat, a bag, a soap carving, and a plate of chocolate covered strawberries and cookies, plus 2 glasses of champagne at the conclusion of the tour.

Go to the ShoreEx desk immediately upon boarding and book the tour. It should be $95. The tickets will be delivered to your cabin sometime before the tour with all the particulars.

Keep in mind:

* I say book immediately upon boarding because it will sell out...quickly.

* a lot of walking

* wear comfy & closed-toed shoes

* no cameras/recording equipment