? how to delete a cruise from C & A

betmust

I am going on the Radiance in June. Hubby and I in a cabin, son and girlfriend in cabin next to us. I went on line to make sure ours was in the C & A as a booked cruise. That was ok. Went on to make an account for my son so when he got his cruise docs, they could just go on and do their check-in. Well I put the wrong reservation # - I put ours by mistake and now it is all screwed up. I have been trying to get it deleted and start over and can't. I called C & A ans spent awhile on the phone with them. They could not figure out how to correct it. I thought someone here may have some ideas to help me.

His account is a big mess right now.

Thanks for any help

I am going on the Radiance in June. Hubby and I in a cabin, son and girlfriend in cabin next to us. I went on line to make sure ours was in the C & A as a booked cruise. That was ok. Went on to make an account for my son so when he got his cruise docs, they could just go on and do their check-in. Well I put the wrong reservation # - I put ours by mistake and now it is all screwed up. I have been trying to get it deleted and start over and can't. I called C & A ans spent awhile on the phone with them. They could not figure out how to correct it. I thought someone here may have some ideas to help me.

Thanks for any help

Have you tried adding the correct reservation # in under his name?

Not trying to edit it, but to add a new reservation.

Edited by ShipRiders

Thanks for any help

This may make you feel somewhat better. I made the same mistake for our Halloween 2013 cruise. I had mistakenly added another couple's account to "my cruises" and then couldn't get it off!:eek: After the cruise, that account was gone and was not added to my C&A cruise points, so I worried about it for nothing!:rolleyes: I did not even call anyone about it, and it was all taken care of after the cruise.;) Try not to worry about it and, if it doesn't correct itself later, then call RCI back. There's my 2 cents!

Thanks everyone. I think another call to C & A or Royal is in order. My only concern is his actual reservation is not showing up. When it comes time to do the cruise docs what will happen. When I sign in under his email it keeps bringing me to my reservation. Oh boy...

Glad to see I am not the only one to make that kind of mistake. I think I am so excited I wasn't paying attention.

Thanks again..

Thanks everyone. I think another call to C & A or Royal is in order. My only concern is his actual reservation is not showing up. When it comes time to do the cruise docs what will happen. When I sign in under his email it keeps bringing me to my reservation. Oh boy...

Glad to see I am not the only one to make that kind of mistake. I think I am so excited I wasn't paying attention.

Thanks again..

Can you sign in again and change the email on the messed-up reservation to a throw-away account (create one on yahoo or Gmail), then sign in as a new user with his email and re-create the reservation? If his email isn't linked to a booking, you should be able to fix it.

Edited by Jobeth66

Not sure I understand but try this: log in with his account on my cruises page. There is a line that days "don't see your reservation? Click that and it will take you to a section where you can enter last name, ship, and booking number. If they have him in the system, this will retrieve the reservation. Hope this is what you are looking for. He can then click on this and see his reservation and check in online.