Carnival Glory questions/pic request

croozluv

i havent seen a whole lot of pictures posted of the glory, so im wondering if anyone has taken any recently. also wondering if there is waterworks on this ship...and are all waterworks the same? meaning, is there just a twist slide or the bucket/race slides/etc. also wondering if this ship has the ropes course.

sorry for all the questions - i searched but couldn't seem to find much info about the glory. and carnival's website is...well, confusing. for me, anyway.

thanks everybody!

I can not post any pictures here because I don't have any right now. But I just got off the glory 11/24/13. Very nice ship...I am sure you will enjoy it.

It does not have a water works....only the one twisty slide.

No ropes course.

sorry I have no pics but if you have other questions I will try to help.

i havent seen a whole lot of pictures posted of the glory, so im wondering if anyone has taken any recently. also wondering if there is waterworks on this ship...and are all waterworks the same? meaning, is there just a twist slide or the bucket/race slides/etc. also wondering if this ship has the ropes course.

sorry for all the questions - i searched but couldn't seem to find much info about the glory. and carnival's website is...well, confusing. for me, anyway.

thanks everybody!

What would you like pictures of? I just got off of her on Sunday and just did a mini review today. Let me know what you are looking for and I will see if I have a picture of it.

What would you like pictures of? I just got off of her on Sunday and just did a mini review today. Let me know what you are looking for and I will see if I have a picture of it.
I was just hoping to see some of the common areas. Not sure why I can't really find many pictures of her. Do you remember if there was a Taste Bar? I've heard that's excellent.

Not sure what you're looking for, but here are some.
Awesome...Thank you so much!

I can not post any pictures here because I don't have any right now. But I just got off the glory 11/24/13. Very nice ship...I am sure you will enjoy it.

It does not have a water works....only the one twisty slide.

No ropes course.

sorry I have no pics but if you have other questions I will try to help.

Thanks for the info! I wish it has waterworks...but that won't stop me from having fun! :D